have an extensive work experience over 11 years in software design and development industry, giving me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of people and systems.
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I’m flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I’m keen to work with companies and personnel with a great vision and challenging environment.
Possessing a proven ability to lead project teams to successfully deliver agreed upon solutions of the highest quality, often in complex and challenging customer environments.
I am currently working with some happy customer in UK. Also I have completed some of project with people in US, UK, Australia.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to translate technical jargon for non-technical personnel .
- Having the judgment necessary to choose the best solution to complex problems.
- Strong Knowledge & Experience with Object Oriented Concept and Designs.
- Modelling with UML, Rational Software Architect & CASE tools in general.
- Detailed practical understanding of project processes.
- Understanding of databases and data modelling / design techniques.
- Knowledge on Mobile Application development for Android, Apple, Windows and BlackBerry platforms.