- Step 1 – Login to GoDaddy.com
- Step 2 – Click Manage Domain for your domain
- Step 3 – Click Host Names
- Step 4 – Click Add
- Step 5 – Enter your details. ns1 and IP address and click Save
- Step 6 – Click Add Button again enter ns2 and ip. Then save.
- Step 7 – Go back
- Step 9 – Click change Under Nameservers.
- Step 10 – Select Custom Option and Enter you name servers you added in previous steps. ns1.<yourdomain> and ns2.<yourdomain>. Then click ok.
Step 12 – Click Save Button
Step 13 – Done. You need to wait some time and refresh the page to see the newly added details.